Browse MAAHF Online or Call Us – 973-866-3512
MONTCLAIR AFRICAN-AMERICAN HERITAGE FOUNDATION
• The applicant must be a graduating high school senior from a public or private high
school in Montclair, New Jersey.
• The applicant and/parent(s) or guardian(s) must be a RESIDENT OF MONTCLAIR,
NEW JERSEY. Evidence of resident status must be included in the application.
• Applicants will be evaluated on the neatness, promptness of response, and
completeness of their submission. This includes fulfillment of requests for (a) the
latest available transcript, (b) a brief complete essay, and (c) a mandatory interview
with the Scholarship Committee.
• High school seniors who have shown evidence of a financial need.
• High school seniors must have a record of significant progress in core academic
subjects and/or their chosen field of study, i.e the arts, during their junior year of
high school through their senior year.